So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Storker
Depending on location, cross contamination may be a bigger threat than not wearing PPE.

DW

I started carpet training yesterday.
I will make two video's each time. 1 from aside and 1 from the back and send them to my mentor.
He gives hints and tips and we'll finetune during his weekly short visit.

Gills...are...getting...dry... Must....dive...soon...to...sur...…....vive

If you're wearing a mask when you're out and about to protect yourself, do you follow proper protocol for doffing the mask? I'll bet that very few do. Do you re-use the mask? If you don't have good routines for taking off the mask, there's a pretty big risk that a contaminated mask will contaminate your hands. And if the mask is contaminated (which you can't know), re-using it is a pretty bad idea.

Widespread mask usage by non-medical personnel isn't about protecting the wearer, but protecting everyone else from wearers droplets.

Widespread mask usage by non-medical personnel isn't about protecting the wearer, but protecting everyone else from wearers droplets.
Quite. Problem is, it doesn't seem to me that everyone understands that

understanding isn't required, only obedience

I must say, the social distancing and associated germ phobia paranoia has magically made the Jehovahs and Mormons go away and stop knocking on my door.

Not here, where I live the Mormon missionaries are everywhere, and their other church groups keep going house to house to 'check on people' but got insulted when my high risk mom wouldn't come to the door. She's not even part of their church.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom