Old Cozumel trip report and pictures. Part 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you for tonight's enjoyment of Cozumel through your eyes! Almost spit my drink out when I read the blurb about putting Head and Shoulders in the booties for stink! :) Sorry about your camera. It's amazing to sit here enjoying something you shared from 2010! I appreciate your talents.

Thank you for tonight's enjoyment of Cozumel through your eyes! Almost spit my drink out when I read the blurb about putting Head and Shoulders in the booties for stink! :) Sorry about your camera. It's amazing to sit here enjoying something you shared from 2010! I appreciate your talents.

Actually, the Head and Shoulders technique really does prevent your booties from stinking. Try it. Yes, i know today is April Fool's Day but this isn't one of those.

Awesome!

Thanks for sharing. I really appreciate how you take the time to identify each animal, turns out i have been calling a few fish by the wrong name hahaha o_O

wow great pics I especially liked the latin names copied them all down thx

Awesome!

Thanks for sharing. I really appreciate how you take the time to identify each animal, turns out i have been calling a few fish by the wrong name hahaha o_O
I do that as well. There's the one I call "the little dark blue one with light blue spots and a bright yellow tail". :D

Back
Top Bottom