Will COZ close it’s borders?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yah, NO. If you didn't see handwriting on the wall first week of March, you weren't paying attention.
Maybe I wasn't, but I was among many including leaders.

Or that experts warned you, and then you chose to decide it was a hoax.

It is all about the decision one makes once presented with the data.

Ignoring everything that was happening elsewhere in the world is one thing, but the WHO actually declared it a pandemic on March 13th I think. You would have to be living under a rock if you didn't realise how serious it was at that point.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

A reminder once again...this is NOT the place to discuss how America or other countries have managed coronavirus. And especially when the responses have a decidedly political slant. I will start thread banning repeat offenders. Marg, SB Senior Moderator

A reminder once again...this is NOT the place to discuss how America or other countries have managed coronavirus. And especially when the responses have a decidedly political slant. I will start thread banning repeat offenders. Marg, SB Senior Moderator

Then you oughta delete a whole bunch more - my post had nothing political period - politics has no place in it.

Then you oughta delete a whole bunch more - my post had nothing political period - politics has no place in it.

Yeah, @MMM, I'll take my lumps, but it might be time to close down this thread. Bunch of stuff about Cabo San Lucas vacationers here too, and when individuals did or didn't or should or shouldn't have done something. You've got to go back quite a ways to find anything about Cozumel closing it's borders.

Yeah, @MMM, I'll take my lumps, but it might be time to close down this thread. Bunch of stuff about Cabo San Lucas vacationers here too, and when individuals did or didn't or should or shouldn't have done something. You've got to go back quite a ways to find anything about Cozumel closing it's borders.
Agreed. But at least that was about happenings in Mexico... Cozumel can't close its borders...that is something the state or national government would have to do. And we don't close threads unless they are total train wrecks. This one isn't yet, with moderation.

Back
Top Bottom