Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nothing now, but over the years I have had a few things...

- A shark on my inflator supply hose,
- An octopus on my "octopus",
- A really strange rubber chicken stuffed in the vent of my fins.

Taking my AN/DP class got a little serious and I had to take them off. Maybe they should make an appearance again....

I think Curacao diving would be a better option right now...
upload_2020-4-21_13-47-28.png

We were supposed to be there in about a little more than a month.... :(

we just got 2 inches ..AAAAAHHHHHH when will it end ...

Snow showers this past weekend and flurries last night. BTW on our May/June Bon trip, United cancelled the May flight and will likely cancel the June flight shortly. Just rebooked for Nov.

Air Canada has no intention of refunding us (got everything else back 100%)..... exploring options...

United let us change without a change fee but charged for the price differential which was about $26. They would not give me a credit though for the price differential on the "bundle" paid for in addition to the ticket that provided upgraded seats and checked bags. Only an exchange for the same bundle provided. The bundle was cheaper for the new flight and would have offset the add'l $26 but was not worth the fight or effort to cancel, get a refund and rebook weeks from now. The rest of the trip plans changed without any add'l costs. I suppose if unexpectedly the world and Bon open up this summer I could move the trip up.

considering the possibility of August...
July and August were suggested by MaduroDive which I interpreted to mean they did not think June would be a go, but July and August were possible. If August becomes a go I would consider trying to move our trip up. Good luck with your plans.

Plans.... With the wife having lost her job last week in this disaster, 75% of our income has taken a hit.... uncharted territories...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom