So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:eek::eek:

Why why why would you put off your trip?

I mean, that's really really thoughtful but wow
Alan and crew are buds. I've been diving with them for 20 years. I had not purchased airline tickets, yet, and they offered s good deal.

I know how much they will be scrambling with all of their cancellations. So, why not work with them? It's why I am always welcomed aboard!

My kids gerbils declanned. Which is a nice way of saying that one of them tried to kill the other. Once this happens you can't leave them together as it is very likely to keep happening.

So I've been turning their 2-story hamster condo into a pair of units. This required a small roll of 14g fencing to fabricate 2 doors, 2 ramps, and 2 dividing walls; a bunch of j-clips and a pair of j-clip pliers to install everything and seal up the old ramp and door, and an extra set of gerbil furniture. The gerbils are ok and I've learned a new skill.

IMG_20200408_173045.jpg

Note the weights holding the doors closed on the top of the cage. That's all the scuba content I've got.

My kids gerbils declanned. Which is a nice way of saying that one of them tried to kill the other. Once this happens you can't leave them together as it is very likely to keep happening.

that's what too much lockdown can do to you ... makes you want to de-clan from your cellmates ...

R&D in China does not mean Research and Development it means Receive and Duplicate.
Give them time. I'm a bit too young to remember when made in Japan meant junk. But I do remember when that was what they said about Korea and Taiwan.

I'm already quite happy with my Chinese dive lights from DGX.

Better or worse of a commute?
Better. I'm in a data analytics class, and the campus shutdown means the class has gone virtual. Which in turn means I don't have to spend two hours each way on public transportation.

Python does get easier.

Nope. Google has at least one lawsuit on gag orders, too. But they are the ones vocal about it. Do you seriously think RSA Security told everyone about the "alleged" backdoor and, like a tree in the forest, we all just weren't there to hear it?

And where is RSA now? I don't think very many companies will want to do a backdoor if security is their main business.

Give them time. I'm a bit too young to remember when made in Japan meant junk. But I do remember when that was what they said about Korea and Taiwan.

I'm already quite happy with my Chinese dive lights from DGX.

China can produce fantastic goods, when you hold them to high standards. But they will also steal your IP, produce knockoffs, and if you let them good cheap to make a buck. And when things go wrong good luck suing them in Chinese courts.

Like Picard...? LOL

I know what you mean. But, my drysuit is red and black, so no way I was going for blue or gold shoes...

Matchy matchy

Lol

That was in the original series. For The Next Generation, security personnel wore gold uniforms.

And continued with DS9 and Voyager. I've been too scared to watch Enterprise or the other new ones.

Luckily as someone who always wanted to be a science officer in Star Trek, my 'uniform colors' have stayed constant, and I've always loved blue

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom