Razor Pouch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JBFG

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Anyone know of a shop in Canada that sells the razor gear?

looking for something in Canada (not mexico or the US).

TIA!

I'd contact folks on the FB group Whytecliff Wednesdays, as there are a number of divers out of Vancouver BC who dive the Razor in cold water. Someone there is most likely best to direct you. Or contact Tom Steiner on FB.

Damn defeated by Facebook again. I’m not a user.

Jay should definitely be able to help a friend! I hope:D:D:D:D
I forgot that he moved back to the coast from landlocked berta

Hhhmmmm......Razor, huh? Well.......this is a pretty big favor but, let me go through my contacts....
And get back to you.

Boy, it seems everyone in Canada sells xdeep.......I wonder if that means they are much better than Razor, lol. Anyways, Ocean Pro Divers carry Razor, best to contact to see what they have in stock. They are open with limited days/hours.
Gear | Ocean Pro Divers

Oh, there is an almost new xdeep classic for sale in Seattle, $375 US. Just sayin.

I think you mean razor suitcase, they are enormous...

Curious if anyone here has seen the Razor and the Mares pouch. I am trying to figure out which one is bigger, built better and will work best for what I want.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom