Closed SB celebrity sale

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I changed the face plates to all black coz I thought it looked cooler, the originals are new and will be included. This is one of them in all black.
8D195A92-78C6-40A9-96AB-2147C0168EC8.png

I'll put up photos with list tonight or tomorrow. @EdC I'll pencil you in for one but ideally I'd like to sell it as a "lot" as don't want to left with a bunch of spares. Anyway I'll post back later. Cheers.

Ok, it's not a steal but I think (?) it's fair. All the spares are new stock OEM, those that know me know I like to keep spares.

The second stages look almost, 8-9/10, new unless you study them closely. There a some small scratches on the face plate. They have been in the water maybe 10-15 times, if that.

They are perfectly functional and do not need servicing. I have them tuned at 140psi, primary just shy of 1" and back up around 1.1-1.2".

They have been well cared for, rinsed and soaked religiously after every dive, air dried and stored with seat saving purge activated. I'm OCD.

New spares, 2x flow vane, 1x purge button, 1x main diaphragm, 1x purge button decal badge, 1x micro adjuster, 1x adjustment knob end cap, 2x re usable mouth piece clips and 2x service kits.

The original face plates were never used so look new. There are no mouth pieces as I read somewhere there might be a virus going around.

I'd like $54,000 (@$495) for the lot. I'd rather not split them as then pricing it out becomes difficult but of course will consider it, beggars and all that.

I'll only send by EMS as it seems to be the only mail making it out. Shipping, to the US, will be ¥2700 (@$25) I'll pay any extra. It's tracked and insured, but if properly insured I'll need to write true value, bear that in mind re any import fees etc that might fall on you.

I'll need your full name, shipping address, phone number and the value you'd like me to write if lower than true amount

I only accept PayPal sent in Japanese yen sent as "Gift" "Family and Friends". Total all up would be ¥56,700 (@$520).

Please feel free to message me if interested.

Thank you for looking.
B755D47D-93F1-4C00-9289-21F4B7329871.jpeg
122AB0E0-5A81-4F78-B647-41C4807D7A56.jpeg
F69DDEF1-63EA-499E-B4C0-AC05ECEA8920.jpeg
8E7E96C5-5B90-49DD-B448-2C767E7FDE53.jpeg
0F102F6D-CF88-4B38-A93A-EA67FC8D8964.jpeg

Oh, I think I might have 2 new generic long bite DGX mouthpieces I'll include if you want them.

I have 3, it may be my favorite cold water second stage, if someone wants to buy one @ $225 I’ll buy the other one and have the parts for my stash. Simon can ship to me and I’ll pass on the other or visa versa. I don’t need one but 3 feels odd.

I have 3, it may be my favorite cold water second stage, if someone wants to buy one @ $225 I’ll buy the other one and have the parts for my stash. Simon can ship to me and I’ll pass on the other or visa versa. I don’t need one but 3 feels odd.
and 4 will feel even? lol

Back
Top Bottom