deco crossword

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lermontov

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
well heres my contribution to alleviate your boredom and to maybe do some revision, i tried to get more overlap of the words but the crossword app isnt the best- have fun and dont spoil it for others by posting answers, if you get real stuck and its driving you mad, pm me for a clue :D

BTW its a cryptic one and 7 down should have another box below it

Attachments

• Deco Crossword Crossword Puzzle.pdf
    60.1 KB · Views: 245
I'm stuck, I give up. About 90% of the way there but some clues are driving me crazy!! Can you please post the solution before I gnaw off my left arm with frustration?! :banghead:

I'm not a tech diver and I am still enjoying this. Thank you!

Here is my contribution of decompression games..,
18472_279611335691_1838674_n.jpg

I'm stuck, I give up. About 90% of the way there but some clues are driving me crazy!! Can you please post the solution before I gnaw off my left arm with frustration?! :banghead:
HERE YOU GO

Attachments

• Deco Crossword ANSWERS.pdf
    174.3 KB · Views: 113
Fun and thanks!

well heres my contribution to alleviate your boredom and to maybe do some revision, i tried to get more overlap of the words but the crossword app isnt the best- have fun and dont spoil it for others by posting answers, if you get real stuck and its driving you mad, pm me for a clue :D

BTW its a cryptic one and 7 down should have another box below it

You evil, evil person!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom