Bauer Junior 2 help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Start from the left side so that the last one you do is at the base of the PO filter
So open them left to right before i start the compressor? And if so how long do i wait to close them back up and in what order do i close them back up? And do i do the same thing after i shut off the compressor?

So open them left to right before i start the compressor? And if so how long do i wait to close them back up and in what order do i close them back up? And do i do the same thing after i shut off the compressor?

Before starting the compressor, open the first two taps to relieve the start up load on the electric motor and immediately close them once started. Assuming you have a tank attached in filling mode, drain each tap starting from the left to the right for 3 to 4 seconds. This should be done every 15 minutes of run time and at the end of compressor run.

The auto drains do all this for you ie; unload...... drain.......unload.

Before starting the compressor, open the first two taps to relieve the start up load on the electric motor and immediately close them once started. Assuming you have a tank attached in filling mode, drain each tap starting from the left to the right for 3 to 4 seconds. This should be done every 15 minutes of run time and at the end of compressor run.

The auto drains do all this for you ie; unload...... drain.......unload.
How do i properly depressurize the compressor after im done with a fill? do i also start with the left tap and then the right? Also theres this third tap on the right facing the opposite way of the other two and i have no clue what to do with that one.

Attachments

• E92BBFC4-6A09-4CCE-80BA-7FE86A36ED45.jpeg
    E92BBFC4-6A09-4CCE-80BA-7FE86A36ED45.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 70
I start my Bauer with the fill valves connected to tanks and bleeders open
and run the comp for a minute or two, to blow fresh air through the filter

When done I do not drain, I just bleed the pressure down to 100-150 bar

I start my Bauer with the fill valves connected to tanks and bleeders open
and run the comp for a minute or two, to blow fresh air through the filter

When done I do not drain, I just bleed the pressure down to 100-150 bar
What do u mean bleed the pressure down instead of draining it? What do u mean?

How do i properly depressurize the compressor after im done with a fill? do i also start with the left tap and then the right? Also theres this third tap on the right facing the opposite way of the other two and i have no clue what to do with that one.

We've already covered that tap. It is the first tap you open and close during filling a tank ( it comes off the silver bullet shaped oil and water separator ) then you open and close the round silver tap and then the black three wing tap. After you are done filling, do the draining thing 1,2 and 3 taps which will reduce the pressure in the PO ( blow /bleed it down ). Do not depressurize the PO completely unless you are replacing a filter cartridge. Read the Bauer manual on the Junior 2 that I sent you the link to and all will be explained.

Do not run your Junior for 1 or 2 minutes with the drains open unless you want to stuff your 3 rd stage floating piston up prematurely.

We've already covered that tap. It is the first tap you open and close during filling a tank ( it comes off the silver bullet shaped oil and water separator ) then you open and close the round silver tap and then the black three wing tap. After you are done filling, do the draining thing 1,2 and 3 taps which will reduce the pressure in the PO ( blow /bleed it down ). Do not depressurize the PO completely unless you are replacing a filter cartridge. Read the Bauer manual on the Junior 2 that I sent you the link to and all will be explained.

Do not run your Junior for 1 or 2 minutes with the drains open unless you want to stuff your 3 rd stage floating piston up prematurely.

Aint it dangerous to leave the Filter tower pressurized though?

Hey mate have you bought the compressor
Hi yes i did works fine i need help wiring it properly its a 230volt motor it has 3 wires, white black and green i want to hook it up to my clothes dryer plug with 3 prongs but im not sure the correct way to do it since theres no ground in that plug only a neutral and 2 live wires. I attached some pictures below for reference i really need help.

Attachments

• 62210728-FA94-43C9-9AF6-3686708C18C4.jpeg
    62210728-FA94-43C9-9AF6-3686708C18C4.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 09210860-12CF-4877-9899-E6C609D758A5.jpeg
    09210860-12CF-4877-9899-E6C609D758A5.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 59ECC99A-808E-484B-A66D-AC2D40F77766.jpeg
    59ECC99A-808E-484B-A66D-AC2D40F77766.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 74

I need help wiring it properly its a 230volt motor it has 3 wires, white black and green i want to hook it up to my clothes dryer plug with 3 prongs but im not sure the correct way to do it since theres no ground in that plug only a neutral and 2 live wires. I attached some pictures below for reference i really need help.

Attachments

• 511DDAD7-7F15-4C40-930B-758DEE7128BE.jpeg
    511DDAD7-7F15-4C40-930B-758DEE7128BE.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 70
  • 526196EE-A8DF-4BAA-B4D3-131750DBC349.jpeg
    526196EE-A8DF-4BAA-B4D3-131750DBC349.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 84
  • AD277AE3-8087-4693-830F-07A6AD983917.jpeg
    AD277AE3-8087-4693-830F-07A6AD983917.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 71

Back
Top Bottom