Today is the day...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...that along with my wife, my mom, my sister and her husband, and a couple of close friends, I was supposed to be headed for Cozumel for two weeks of diving, fishing, and general laying about. We were going to celebrate my mom's 92nd birthday on this what would have been her never missed annual spring trip to the island since 1977.

Instead, I am... well you know. Heavy sigh.

We were supposed to have arrived there 9 days ago. We were going to stay for 32 days.

I have repaired all of my watches. I now have nine watches--more than an octopus can use. Today I bought a regulator on eBay. I'm building a gauge test tank using a pump type garden sprayer. So far I got it up to 30 psi. I used it to test my Casio DW-1000 dive watch that I just put a new module in. Now I need to make a bigger hole it it so I can test bigger stuff. Summer should be here on Wednesday so I'll be scuba diving in my pool with a scrub brush. Is algae a form of sea life?

We were supposed to have arrived there 9 days ago. We were going to stay for 32 days.

I have repaired all of my watches. I now have nine watches--more than an octopus can use. Today I bought a regulator on eBay. I'm building a gauge test tank using a pump type garden sprayer. So far I got it up to 30 psi. I used it to test my Casio DW-1000 dive watch that I just put a new module in. Now I need to make a bigger hole it it so I can test bigger stuff. Summer should be here on Wednesday so I'll be scuba diving in my pool with a scrub brush. Is algae a form of sea life?
I do this too, but with a pressure washer. It goes a lot faster.

I'm just dying for a Crazy King burrito. We were going to be staying right around the corner from there. I sure hope that all of the small restaurants are able to survive this pandemic and re-open when it's over.

ggunn I hope this is over soon & you are able to keep the tradition rolling on. I think it is wonderful your mother is able & enjoys going to Cozumel. I hope I am able to go at that age. Good luck to all.

And today is the day we were supposed to fly home. Heavy sigh.

Today we should of been flying home after 3 weeks on the island and over 35 dives for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom