ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2020 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We understand everyone's anxiety and believe me I share the same thoughts many of you have posted.
We are in contact with the resort and they cannot give me a 100% answer yet since Honduras is close and they are not sure when that will end, This is why NOBODY has been charged final payment. As for the airlines that is a whole other can of worms.
I thank you for your patience and be assured as soon as I know you will also know.
I was definitely charged a final payment...what gives?

Please contact Bay Adventures this morning. I was told nobody has been charged final payment.

Hello Dennis, I stand corrected. :)

I called Bay Adventures this morning and they assured me I had not been charged except for the deposit.

In my defense, BA and I had a few emails back and forth, I gave them my credit card info (before the deadine), they replied to the emails, asked for my flights, etc...so it "looked" like I had been charged.

Mea Culpa.

I guess it would have helped if I had looked at my CC receipts. :(
Being furloughed with time to kill and not much money is not a good place for my head, (my roomie's business has been hit hard financially as well) as have millions of others, I know..

BA said the same thing you've said here, which is you'll update us soon as to what AK has in mind for refunds of deposits, etc.

Thank you very much, and hope you and everyone are safe and well, and that we all get in the water soon.
I shall bow out now.:)

Nina

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
ALL CREW MEMBERS CHECK YOUR EMAIL

The 2020 ScubaBoard Invasion Has Been Cancelled
Details on options can be found in the email
If you did not get an email, please PM me here on the board
:(:(:(:(:(:(

I'm sorry, I was really looking forward to this trip, but I had to accept that it was no longer looking likely to come together.

Thank you all for your efforts!

Good call. Thank you for so much hard work and time put into this. You guys get a gold star next to your name.

God bless, and I do believe we will come out of this better. Just maybe not better divers.

SadKeanu.jpg

Thank you for letting us know, Dennis. We know you and Roxanne already put a lot of work into this for us all. We can’t wait to dive with our Scubaboard friends again! :heart:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom