PSA: Water is still cold.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Waiting for the water to hit 55 at ftw which is usually late may. Our lake nearby usually early May.

CT lakes 44, invigorating!

The water is almost 50F that's good enough for me and my dry suit, now if the air could get that high with some sunshine and light winds I might want to make a dive! Now that the MA/CT/NY riff raff can't go to FTW maybe the water will clear up! :wink:

The water is almost 50F that's good enough for me and my dry suit, now if the air could get that high with some sunshine and light winds I might want to make a dive! Now that the MA/CT/NY riff raff can't go to FTW maybe the water will clear up! :wink:

Meany

I hit the lake near my house. It was a balmy 38. I can't wait to buy a heated vest. In times like these I wish NH had a bigger coast. Time to annex Cape Ann!

I have a new bpw and semi dry (currently in transit) that needs to get wet!

Ever dive winnipesaukee? Did a few up there last summer, I loved it.
Yes, Lake Winnipesaukee 1978:
Lake winnipesaukee_1972_1.jpg
Lake winnipesaukee_1972_2.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom