For Sale Scubapro mk17/A700

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bradley Brennan

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
image.jpg
Brand new never used. Not registered yet for lifetime service

A700/mk17 with second octo R295

Asking 1200$

Plus more gear all selling
Brain injury prevents diving. All was replaced when our house was flooded and never got a chance to dive again.

All scubapro NEVER USED. Warranties and tags still attached.

Knight hawk BCD XL

Pressure Gauge - Halcyon scubapro jetfins

Delta Boots

6mm gloves

Bags for everything

- scuba pro regulator bag

-akona duffel

Not raining on parade but SP “Parts For Life” requires BCD and computer purchase with a Dealer receipt.

That’s why I was selling the bcd with it
Receipt for all. They didn’t require a computer here in canada. At least that’s what I was told.

That’s why I was selling the bcd with it
Receipt for all. They didn’t require a computer here in canada. At least that’s what I was told.

In order to qualify for PFL, you must acquire the individual items from an Authorized Dealer within 12 months of first item purchase. A computer purchase is prerequisite to this program. A copy of the invoices must accompany your PFL application. It is only available to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. Good luck selling everything. You have excellent stuff.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom