Aqua Master ID help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

umhlangan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have had this reg in my bucket of old regs for ages and I would like to shine it up, add some hoses to it, and put it in my study.
I don't know anything about these old regs but I would really like to know if anyone can give me an idea as to when this was produced, or point me in the right direction so that I can find out myself?
The second thing I would like to know is where would be the best place to buy a set of replacement hoses? I have no intention of diving this, not at this point anyway.

Attachments

• 20200430_175450.jpg
    20200430_175450.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 94
Go to the VDH website U.S. Divers Regulators | Vintage Double Hose and scroll down to the DA Aquamaster. About even with the bottom of the reg photo, there is a PDF download of the history of the DAAM.

If you just want display hoses, ask around here or on VDH. Lots of us have old ones that would be fine for display but not to dive. You will also want a mouthpiece and clamps.

Thanks. The mouthpiece is in good shape, as are the clamps. The yellow hoses are toast though so I will need to look for a set of those on VDH.
Go to the VDH website U.S. Divers Regulators | Vintage Double Hose and scroll down to the DA Aquamaster. About even with the bottom of the reg photo, there is a PDF download of the history of the DAAM.

If you just want display hoses, ask around here or on VDH. Lots of us have old ones that would be fine for display but not to dive. You will also want a mouthpiece and clamps.

I have had this reg in my bucket of old regs for ages and I would like to shine it up, add some hoses to it, and put it in my study.
I don't know anything about these old regs but I would really like to know if anyone can give me an idea as to when this was produced, or point me in the right direction so that I can find out myself?
The second thing I would like to know is where would be the best place to buy a set of replacement hoses? I have no intention of diving this, not at this point anyway.

I just want to mention that some have a shiny finish, and some have a satin finish and you probably wouldn't want to polish the satin finish ones to make them shiny. :)

I just want to mention that some have a shiny finish, and some have a satin finish and you probably wouldn't want to polish the satin finish ones to make them shiny. :)
Unless you want a brassy finish.

By shine it up I just mean clean it. This one has a satin finish.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom