Mini Diving Air Tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lot of fun diving with just a pony and plastic backplate.

Attachments

• snorkel8.jpg
    snorkel8.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 58
  • snorkel31.jpg
    snorkel31.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 65
Only if you hold your breath, which is unlikely since you are breathing off a tank. Bye to you too.
You are presuming they are breathing off the tank. The marketing and sales is for untrained people, not those who have takes any scuba classes. The risk does exist, go down, maybe something simple like fetching dropped car keys that are deeper than they would normally snorkel to. Hay, I get an extra breath in this new toy but I better save it. Swim down and hit that 25' bottom and pick up the dropped sun glasses. That was a bit far so they take a single breath off there bottle and head for the surface. Still thinking it's a snorkel with an extra breath in it. Holding there breath all the way to the surface. That is where these things will kill people. Anyone who has had a basic scuba class, and I will throw in those quicky one day resort dives as well, has had the "don't hold your breath" lesson. They are probably going to be OK if they remember that. Those who know nothing about the physics of diving are the ones who will be dead. Almost everyone here will know the physics of diving, or are hear to learn about them. This isn't the crowd to worry about.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom