IANTD v TDI Advance Nitrox Material

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Side note, I just had a conversation with a dive shop in NY that said do not buy Deep Six Gear, has it is not technically certified to be used in our cold water. SERIOUSLY?

I will reach out to @LandonL and see how his schedule matches up to mine and see how things progress from there.

Thank you all...

Unfortunate that they seem to be spreading misinformation about our products. As @tbone1004 has stated, our regs have been CE certified for years now.

I look forward to hearing from you about training opportunities and discussing your goals. We will see if we can find some time that aligns with our schedules.

Unfortunate that they seem to be spreading misinformation about our products. As @tbone1004 has stated, our regs have been CE certified for years now.

I look forward to hearing from you about training opportunities and discussing your goals. We will see if we can find some time that aligns with our schedules.
Sent you a PM

About 10 years ago my daughter asked if she could become an open water diver.

10 years ago? Is she a IANTD Instructor Trainer Trainer Trainer Trainer for Underwater Theatrical Entertainer yet?

Excuse me, in the spirit of the IANTD manual, I made a typo.

Instructor Trainer Trainer Trainer Trainer for Nitrox Underwater Theatrical Entertainer :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom