Wanted Looking for a L mens 5mm one piece piece

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

didls

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hoping to go on a post coved trip with my newly minted dive buddy
My L Bare 5mm is just too snug (doesn’t fit)
Hoping someone has a one piece 5mm suit they are willing to part with.
Would want something in the 0-50 dive range
Let me know what you have
Thanks

If you want a 7mm instead, I have one for sell. 5 dives in fresh water. $60 plus shipping.

I did see yours thanks for the reply.
My need until I hopefully lose weight is really 3-5 ml, after that I had better get back into shape so my two piece will fit. Luckily the dry suit has growing room.
Thanks

Cut 1 inch off the arms and legs ?
I’m 5’9 for now:\190 You ?

I do have a new one on sale. Never peed in !! Not even once ;P This is a Pinnacle and fits a little smaller than the Bare so I would suggest the XXL but this link does have a size chart. This is for someone 220 LB. The suit is $249.99 CAN ( roughly $179 US ) Here is the link:
Pinnacle Men's 5mm Cruiser Wetsuit

Please let me know if you have any questions,
Thank you
Charlene

I do have a new one on sale. Never peed in !! Not even once ;P This is a Pinnacle and fits a little smaller than the Bare so I would suggest the XXL but this link does have a size chart. This is for someone 220 LB. The suit is $249.99 CAN ( roughly $179 US ) Here is the link:
Pinnacle Men's 5mm Cruiser Wetsuit

Please let me know if you have any questions,
Thank you
Charlene

I’ll send you a chat I’m at 195pounds 5’10 XL dimensions look close an XL shorty would be just right

So I changed the initial title. I have a suit in mind at a LDS but they are a bit pricey here.
I thought an xl one piece would work and realized I’m a perfect fit in a stretchy Large.
So I’m looking for a L 5mm full length one piece

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom