Today’s regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use them too lol but only because I have a stash of new face plates sitting in a box.
Ah. I wondered how you got shine going. I got a decent pair of AL seconds but nothing like that.

Ah. I wondered how you got shine going. I got a decent pair of AL seconds but nothing like that.

If you ever want some new face plates let me know, I've 4 I think, I'd let two go but the price is ridiculous and I have the invoice to prove it as no one would believe me. Money makes you do stupid things, my current situation has taught me some valuable lessons.

1) take nothing for granted
2) life can change on a dime
3) don't waste money on stuff you don't need coz you might need it one day for something you do need
4) I'm not as big as I thought I was
5) there are some amazing people in the world who will go out of their way to help a virtual stranger

A Sea Hornet B Commander MK 5 DIN brand new still sealed in its plastic cocoon :cool:

Sea Hornet B Commander NIB 1.jpeg

Sea Hornet B Commander NIB 2.jpeg

The Sea Hornet B-Commander is super rare here even used, let alone NIB... sorry its my dive gear unicorn :wink:

Back
Top Bottom