Your favourite Cozumel dive site, and why?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a pretty big fan of Paradise because it's pretty shallow and there's lots of life there, both during the day and after the sun sets. Just a nice easy dive with longer bottom time and all sorts of critters.

Jurassic Park & Columbia Shallows: longer dives, better light, abundant coral and fish life.

Jurassic Park & Columbia Shallows: longer dives, better light, abundant coral and fish life.
Same, except I haven't heard of Jurassic Park.

I'll go against the grain, best dive I've had is Barracuda. An hour Mr Toads Wild Ride with Reef Sharks, Nurse Sharks, a few Eagle Rays, Morays and all the usual reef fish. I will exchange the longer dive for the excitement. I've not had a chance to dive the North End, look forward to the opportunity.

I think Jurassic Park is a Dressel Divers name for the site. I don't know where it's located, but it's one of my favorites.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom