Merry Christmas, Swampers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Beast and I want to wish you all a very Blessed Christmas.

We've had the pleasure to meet and dive with alot of you, thank you for the previledge. We treasure your friendships, and count ourselves extremely lucky to know such a fine group of people.

The same to both of you. May your Xmas be wonderful and safe surrounded by all your loved ones. I'll make it a point to finally get to meet you next year.

Happy Holidays to you Dee and Beast.....and the same wish to all fellow TSDers!!!
Alan

Dee:

We've had the pleasure to meet and dive with alot of you, thank you for the previledge. We treasure your friendships, and count ourselves extremely lucky to know such a fine group of people.

Just Beast and you? Is the third member of your family too good to wish everyone a Merry Christmas? Huh? Huh? Or, would Feliz Navidad be more appropriate? LOL!

Seriously, have a blessed Christmas, and will see you soon.

May you be blessed with continued great visibility in the new year!

Oh... and a really really really yummy fried fish sandwich every now and then would be cool too!!

Dee
Merry Christmas to you and Beast also. It has been fun diving with you. Looking forward to warmer tempts and diving again.

In addition Merry Christmas to all Swampers

Jester:
Just Beast and you? Is the third member of your family too good to wish everyone a Merry Christmas? Huh? Huh? Or, would Feliz Navidad be more appropriate? LOL!

Seriously, have a blessed Christmas, and will see you soon.

Well, Chico's kinda shy and he hasn't met many Swampers yet but he asked me to tell everyone...Fleas Navidad!

http://www.allenhost.com/albums/Fur-Feather-Children/peep.jpg

Dee:

Dee, Doug, All - - - I also have treasured the chances to spend time together with Y'all. It'd be nice to actually dive - but the eating and the company has been good - So I'll wait !
In the meantime - many safe and happy dives to All!

Our hopes are that everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas and wonderful new year!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom