Closed Metric Gauge set !Closed!

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D_Fresh

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm looking for a metric gauge set (depth and spg) to complete my wife's regulator set. I am specifically looking for metric or combo met/imp gauge set as we dive in Philippines, where metric is standard. Combo scale could be helpful, as some visiting divers prefer to dive imperial units, but she can handle the conversions in her head just fine. Gauge set should be in good working order.

I am currently in Manila, Philippines, but if someone has a set available in the US, it could be shipped to Phx, AZ, where I still maintain an address and have family.

Thanks! :cheers:

Plastic faced gauges end up getting scratched badly enough that I refuse to buy them. Pay a few dollars more and get metal gauges with mineralglass faces. 15 years from now, you'll say thank you for the advice.
I've bought a lot of stuff from Deepstop.de, not only do they have the goods in stock but they ship anywhere. Here is a link to their gauges:
Manometer - Deepstop GmbH

If you gotta have an analog depth gauge, I'm afraid that you'll have to look elsewhere.

Michael

I've got a aeris gauge console, a uwatec spg and a scubapro metric and imperial combo. Message me if your interested. I'm in the USA.

Plastic faced gauges end up getting scratched badly enough that I refuse to buy them. Pay a few dollars more and get metal gauges with mineralglass faces. 15 years from now, you'll say thank you for the advice.
I've bought a lot of stuff from Deepstop.de, not only do they have the goods in stock but they ship anywhere. Here is a link to their gauges:
Manometer - Deepstop GmbH

If you gotta have an analog depth gauge, I'm afraid that you'll have to look elsewhere.

Michael

Thanks Michael, Nice resource! I will hang on to that for future needs, but yeah, at this time, I want her to have analog depth as well.

Thank you Charlene, I will update you when we have a chance to get the new gauge set wet. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom