Charters in Palm Beach and Broward Counties opened back up!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are Florida boat prices the same now as they were pre covid?

Scubatyme raised price by $20 for 2 tank trip. So did South FL Diving HQ. Dixie Divers raised price by $10. Not sure about others.

In Palm Beach County, Jupiter Dive Center, Kyalami boat, and Walkers still the same price.
Narcosis remains closed.
I noticed also that in Broward county at least 2 have raised rates by $20. Sea Experience and American Dream Charters.

Seems reasonable, lower capacity, same fixed costs. I'd still go if I could (I had Florida trip in March cancelled).

Starfish raised their rates by $16. I believe Pura Vida has kept their rates the same.

No diving today. Seas have been angry the last few days due to the tropical disturbance coming up from the south. Beginning tomorrow and running through Memorial Day weekend the conditions look great.

Also beaches open in Palm Beach County this Monday 5/18 meaning Blue Heron Bridge will open back up for shore diving.

No diving today. Seas have been angry the last few days due to the tropical disturbance coming up from the south. Beginning tomorrow and running through Memorial Day weekend the conditions look great.

Also beaches open in Palm Beach County this Monday 5/18 meaning Blue Heron Bridge will open back up for shore diving.

Blew west today.... flat today! I believed the forecast and did other things, but the boat's loaded and ready for tomorrow morning

Are beaches open to all our just county residents?

Are beaches open to all our just county residents?
Palm Beach County beaches are opening with no restrictions Monday. Only guideline is groups less than 10 and 6’ between groups. Also face covering encouraged. Not limited to residents only. Open to all.

Blew west today.... flat today! I believed the forecast and did other things, but the boat's loaded and ready for tomorrow morning

I saw! Ugh! Lots of boats canceled and then it flattened out. Hate it when that happens LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom