Dive Travel Poll

When will you start traveling to go diving?

• Within the next six months.

Votes: 72 47.7%
  • 6 months - 1 year

Votes: 57 37.7%
  • Beyond 1 year

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

covid 19 corona virus cold ? Really Cold?

This is Indonesia board so the answer for the topic

I think the OP in his first post opened the thread up by writing if one could travel "from point A to point B", never specifically mentioning Indonesia, and that's why the variety of responses. Thread should probably be in a different forum.

I guess it depends on where you want to dive.
https://www.9news.com.au/bali
Bali news headlines - 9News

I hope Australia, UK, USA & other Western governments respect & recognise the EXTRAORDINARY measures and sacrifices the people of Bali & Indonesia have made to control covid 19, and allow it's citizens to travel there as soon as Indonesia opens up again

I hope Australia, UK, USA & other Western governments respect & recognise the EXTRAORDINARY measures and sacrifices the people of Bali & Indonesia have made to control covid 19, and allow it's citizens to travel there as soon as Indonesia opens up again

Australia and NZ have jointly announced that they intend to form a trans Tasman covid free travel bubble that will eventually extend to all the Pacific island nations that are covid free.

Bali may not get Australian and New Zealand visitors for some time.

It is so very hard, or just impossible, to predict how things will develop from here/now. Plenty of theories, but still a total lack of data. In the meantime we are thinking how it will, or should, change the way we run our business. Run our life. Live a boards with a 1.5 meter rule? Not a business we are in, but just wondering. Should we change the way we set up our restaurants in our resorts? No buddy-checks anymore? Already for many years we offer the service of a private boat, will that be standard service? Massage and spa with face-masks? What will flights costs when the space between passengers should be much wider? (Or will people stay at home with a future generation of VR glasses?). Or will it be back to business as usual? Anyway, in the meantime, stay safe and happy.

As Qantas and international airlines prepare to ramp up flights, how safe is flying?

Qantas the flying kanguru, Australia's national carrier is planning to fill planes to capacity, without onboard social distancing, as soon as possible. If a major international airline has taken this path, I hope all others follow suit.

East Timor is high in my list.

From what I read about East Timor in the past, it's a bit on the expensive side...flights, diving??

I'll check it out again, sounds good

PNG might be a country to re-open up international tourism quickly, as well. I reckon there's a lot of unexplored diving there possibly

As Qantas and international airlines prepare to ramp up flights, how safe is flying?

Qantas the flying kanguru, Australia's national carrier is planning to fill planes to capacity, without onboard social distancing, as soon as possible. If a major international airline has taken this path, I hope all others follow suit.
It should be technically possible to limit the chances getting infected by perfect regulation of the airflow in the large modern planes. https://www.erinbromage.com/post/th...Why7U8avXCKfoFj8Syxb3EOqUfsIKfIbB1nwIJkNH34is

From what I read about East Timor in the past, it's a bit on the expensive side...flights, diving??
Very inexpensive European wines! I am jealous to say the least...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom