Folly cove today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We were going to do lanes but didn't like the entry so we did folly.

VIS was 10-15 feet. Lots of critters the usual stuff, not much lobsters but a lot of horseshoe crabs a few fish.

Temp was 49-52 depending on depth. Max we hit was 35 feet.
Hello. Just curious? Was 35 a typo?
It's 63 ft at the mouth. I could believe 53 at mean low tide.
Cheers.

Thanks....My first solo dive was there.
Aaaaah. The memories...:)
Cheers.

We were going to do lanes but didn't like the entry so we did folly.

VIS was 10-15 feet. Lots of critters the usual stuff, not much lobsters but a lot of horseshoe crabs a few fish.

Temp was 49-52 depending on depth. Max we hit was 35 feet.

You didn't tell me you were going to dive Rockport. :wink: Sounds like a good dive but a little weak on the vis for Cape Ann anyway. Most of my dives at Folly Cove where 20'+ vis, that's why I went! :)

See you Sunday, I may already be one dive ahead of you when you get there. I readjusted the double hose. If it doesn't free flow in the water it is going to breath much better than it was earlier this week. That means a solo dive so as to not cut into our diving time. I may go full Nelson, Mike that is, no BC or SPG. Good to get back to ones roots now and then. I think the seats on the 1st and 2nd stages found their new home and settled in, so it changed the original adjustment a wee-bit, which had been fine last year.

You didn't tell me you were going to dive Rockport. :wink: Sounds like a good dive but a little weak on the vis for Cape Ann anyway. Most of my dives at Folly Cove where 20'+ vis, that's why I went! :)

See you Sunday, I may already be one dive ahead of you when you get there. I readjusted the double hose. If it doesn't free flow in the water it is going to breath much better than it was earlier this week. That means a solo dive so as to not cut into our diving time. I may go full Nelson, Mike that is, no BC or SPG. Good to get back to ones roots now and then. I think the seats on the 1st and 2nd stages found their new home and settled in, so it changed the original adjustment a wee-bit, which had been fine last year.

That was back in May.

I'm looking forward to Sunday. My camera came in so we can play with it to.

That was back in May.

I'm looking forward to Sunday. My camera came in so we can play with it to.

Oh, o_O never mind. Sounds good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom