S.E Florida beaches closed...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the update JimBlay. I couldn’t tell precisely from your photographs, but is the concrete pad in the second photo the place where the west side shower is/was located? Are the showers still in place or have they been removed?

Shower is still in place. It is back and to my right in the photo you referenced. That pad is where they used to have trash or recycling bins or something like that. I don't recall exactly what used to be there. But the shower is definitely still there because I used it!

thank you sir for the photos and the dive report....i don't make it up there that often but I'm going to try to make it up there i this weekend......

Beautiful, JimBlay. Thanks for the update. I am one of the lucky ones and am still working. So want to get to the bridge.
Hopefully the crowds will remain light on the weekend... I plan on going to Church on Sunday.. Church of the Holy Sea...

Broward county beaches are open for water sports and that includes beach scuba diving.....who's going first?

I may have something planned for tomorrow after work, weather permitting..

I may have something planned for tomorrow after work, weather permitting..

it's been storming every afternoon / evening....keep us informed...

Yesterday in Pompano weather was snotty. Beach was empty.
IMG_20200526_171951.jpg

Broward county beaches are open for water sports and that includes beach scuba diving.....who's going first?

Not sure if I was first but I went out today to LBTS around 11a and was the only diver in the water. Viz was about 25', soft north current, water temp 81F...there was 3-4 divers in the water once I came out...

You beat me...
Was absolutely gorgeous this morning.. and I had to work..

Not sure if I was first but I went out today to LBTS around 11a and was the only diver in the water.

very cool...thanks for the dive report....

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom