Sending money to Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skookumchuck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all, a family who has welcomed my son into their home with open arms is struggling financially in these desperate times. I want to help and ask here for the best way to get cash to them?
Thank you in advance.

Xoom, zelle, Western union or moneygram

Just make sure you have the correct spelling of their name as it appears on their id

Run me through the details of paypal. I set up a paypal account, my recipient sets up a paypal account, I transfer funds from my bank account into my paypal and transfer to recipients paypal then recipient transfers from her paypal to her bank?

Run me through the details of paypal. I set up a paypal account, my recipient sets up a paypal account, I transfer funds from my bank account into my paypal and transfer to recipients paypal then recipient transfers from her paypal to her bank?

Yup.

I sent some money to a friend on Coz. I used Xoom, with my existing paypal logon. (Haven't used it for years). I sent cash directly to a debit card. With language barriers and all it was a bit complicated to set up, until they sent an image of the front of the debit card. The correct spelling of the name and card # is very important, so this was the best way to assure accuracy.
The transaction went very quickly once I had entered all the info. They were able to access the money in about an hour. it took a few false starts to set up the transaction, I needed to be a little patient. I got confirmation texts for each step.

I sent $$ via Xoom and my friend was able to pick it up at Electra - Aztec Bank is inside.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom