For Sale Wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JBFG

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I'm selling 2 wetsuits at a bargain price!
they are both neosport brand and XL. See link for full description and size chart.
Shop Men's Neoprene Backzip Jumpsuits | Dive, Fullsuit, Watersports, Wetsuits, Men's | Neosport
Payment through Paypal Family and Friend or add 3% to cover the fees. If you are in Canada, payment via e-transfer is preferred (no fees involved!).

1. 7mm. Used 5 times in fresh water and rinsed every time. Suit retails for $200 (as per link above). Selling for $60 plus actual shipping.
IMG_3446.jpeg

2. 3/2 mm wetsuit. Used on 15 dives in salt water. Rinsed for 24 hours after each dive. Suit has both arms and legs professionally shorten by 1 inch. The suit had a thigh pocket installed on the right leg (you can see the attachment pad). This does not reduce the stretch, flexibility, or mobility of the suit! Retails for $120 (as per link above). Selling for $30 plus actual shipping.
IMG_3445.jpg

Bump.
Selling because I lost a lot of weight and these are floating now.
I would consider trading the 3mm for some DGX boltsnaps.

Open to offers.

Back
Top Bottom