S.E Florida beaches closed...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dived off the beach Thursday late afternoon/early evening. New area in Hollywood. OMG, I'll be back! nice ledges, lots of life, good variety.
Vis was kinda sucky, and there were some fun waves till we got out pretty far. Then it was current. Strong enough it felt like someone was pulling my flag...

i went boat diving on Sunday. it was stellar conditions with 100 ft vis and a south current...going to do the beach in LBTS this Sunday..

Hopefully that storm in the gulf doesn't mess it up.. Shouldn't,,, but...

I dived off the beach Thursday late afternoon/early evening. New area in Hollywood. OMG, I'll be back! nice ledges, lots of life, good variety.
Vis was kinda sucky, and there were some fun waves till we got out pretty far. Then it was current. Strong enough it felt like someone was pulling my flag...
Is this the park with artificial reefs?

I was at Blue Heron Bridge yesterday. Had heavy rain roll through that delayed getting in the water LOL. Even with the rain the park was pretty busy with divers. Not packed but busy. Water temp 82 and viz from 10-25’.

Hopefully that storm in the gulf doesn't mess it up.. Shouldn't,,, but...

yes...perhaps it's just wishful thinking on my part....but we will see.

LOL... all good. Haven't dived there, is it doable? I'm game!

LOL... all good. Haven't dived there, is it doable? I'm game!
Doable, of course. About the same as the ocean park on Singer Island. Except there is a life guard who does not like it if you you submerge in the swimming zone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom