Wonderful Indonesia - Raja Ampat, the Four Kings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nicely done! I don't know how you are able to keep it under 4 minutes. Obviously, you shot a lot of video and had some amazing subjects to shoot so it makes it difficult in post process deciding what to leave out. I have yet to be able to make a video under 30 minutes long!!

Nicely done! I don't know how you are able to keep it under 4 minutes. Obviously, you shot a lot of video and had some amazing subjects to shoot so it makes it difficult in post process deciding what to leave out. I have yet to be able to make a video under 30 minutes long!!
So, you got how hard it is this work!!! I really have more than 4 hours of footage of this trip. Unfortunately most people won't bother to watch a video longer than 4 or 5 minutes. But long videos work better if you only wish to have a nice memory from your trip so you can watch when we are nostalgic about traveling (like now... lol)

I'm glad you liked, please consider subscribing to my channel there is much more travel, scuba and drone content if you would like to watch:
Rodrigo CL

take care!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom