ScubaBoard needs your help...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been asked this three times so far,

If you want to pay for someone else to "Go Red", use the One Time Donation for the correct amount and specify their username.

@chairman

Would it be appropriate to let us know how the fund drive is doing? That ;may be counter productive, but I think it would be a great motivational tool to let people know how many became supporters or upgraded to sponsers or believed in SB enough to make donations for the benefit of all. We all have a inherant need to be part of something productive. I myself am encouraging every one I know to get onboard and there are a lot of passive users out there to boot.

No problem, i can keep the stinkin badge.

It looks good on you! As it does on everyone else as well!

Funny though how so many of the same people who's posts I enjoy, respect and learn from all have "gone red".

@lexvil - you in particular for your actions in supporting other members should have a "Special Person" badge - though I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want that shown as well. :cheers:

I signed up for the titanium package that includes a box of the SB branded condom catheters but was confused by the sizing (the available options were "vienna sausage", "baby carrot" or "NetDoc"). Can you steer me in the right direction and let me know when those might ship?

Thanks!

I threw my pesos into the pot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom