ScubaBoard needs your help...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coincidentally, something yesterday made me think of becoming a supporter again, before I saw this thread just now. I had looked all over and couldn't find it, even when I was almost in the right place I didn't spot it. Only found it by hitting the link in this thread. "Account upgrades" is a little subtle which I appreciate, but maybe make it more obvious at least for now.

@chairman

Happy to donate, but don't want to sign up for paypal and the Pay ScubaBoard, Inc using PayPal.Me link needs a paypal account to send you money,

however I can make payments TO a paypal account from my bank account if I know the email address or cell number of the recipient. Would you be able to post that here? Or if not then dm me?

thanks

It's not much but I just subscribed as a supporter. With the closure (temporary I hope of airspeedpress), I'm more than willing to help my fellow skin divers.

Keep up the good work!

The linkage between SB and PayPal has completely shut down... this is not PayPal's fault and one of the reasons why I want to upgrade the entire forum. The forum crashes when we update that one thing that PayPal needs. No, that's not the only error we're getting either.

If you have Gone red and are not yet red give me a day as I go through the PayPal accounts. It will probably not take that long as I'm trying to check every few hours or so. If not by then, then your username wasn't included and/or your email does not match the one we have on file here and/or I goofed. I goof a lot. :D If you're still not red after that time, PM me or @Pedro Burrito and we'll make it happen.

Again, many, many thanks to those of you who have opted to support ScubaBoard. Again, I'm still not in the black so if you're on the fence, please opt on the side of being generous. :D However, don't ever feel compelled by me to Go Red. I only want you supporting us because you want to! In fact, I appreciate all our visitors as well as those users who can't/won't Go Red.

Top ten reasons for:

Going red to keep SB in the black.

Going red to keep SB from taking a dive.

Going red to keep SB from decompressing.

Going red to keep SB from going down.

Going red to keep SB out of the deep end.

Going red to keep SB from losing air.

Going red to keep SB from going under.

Going red to keep SB out of the chamber.

Going red to keep SB from being dry.

Going red to keep SB in the wet.

Feel free to add your own ...

Back
Top Bottom