bellows hoses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My unit is a meg. I only measured one hose, so perhaps they're not symmetrical.

Crushproof won't do a small order for me. Their minimum order is 100 pieces.

And Mr. Young at KISS tells me that all his hoses are 1.25" ID.

My unit is a meg. I only measured one hose, so perhaps they're not symmetrical.

Crushproof won't do a small order for me. Their minimum order is 100 pieces.

And Mr. Young at KISS tells me that all his hoses are 1.25" ID.
Why not just order from ISC? I bought some a few years ago and they were about $100 USD. If USA shipping a duty is a hassle then maybe try from an ISC dealer in the commonwealth

They are the same length on my 2.7 model head

Duty and imports is the hassle. I'm also trying to avoid a scuba-branded markup, if one exists.

I haven't been able to find a dealer in Canada. Are duties from items shipped from a commonwealth country cheaper than duties from other countries?

Duty and imports is the hassle. I'm also trying to avoid a scuba-branded markup, if one exists.

I haven't been able to find a dealer in Canada. Are duties from items shipped from a commonwealth country cheaper than duties from other countries?

Depends on what free trade agreements Canada has in place.

Surprised that you haven't figured out that as a Canadian, you can order from the UK for A LOT less than you can from the USA. Try narked@90 or Dennis Vessey

But hurry up, end of the year UK won‘t be part of CETA any more I guess.

Just curious, can you have someone in the US buy the hoses and then send them to you in the mail as a "gift" and avoid the import fees? There always seems to be lots of grey area around non commercial quantities of products being brought into countries. Gifts can be mailed to someone in a country with no charge but buying a product and having it shipped there makes it an import and subject to tariffs. I'm sure some of those laws have to to with the value and quantities of the item but it just seems silly. I mean would you be charged if you brought your equipment here, broke it, had it repaired, and then traveled home?

Back
Top Bottom