The Best Dive Computer on the Market? Defining the benefits in the real world

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

$510 is all I see. This may work when you know what you're looking for, and bide your time and know which sites to trawl for the closeouts. If you're after your first "a dive computer" for the upcoming trip, good luck with that atmos for $300 and mikron for $350.
I had a friend in the UK buy it from simply scuba and drop it off. Even with the vat it was less than the second stage alone here.

Nuff said.

I can't add anything else except to prove their points. My wife and I have bought 6 computers between us. Perdix AI is the first truly user friendly computer that we have owned. I am a former mechanic. Battery changes are a snap with Perdix. Not so with the others. Perdix AI was worth every penny we paid for it.

In our part of the world, customer service is the best. I realize that on the other side of the world, access to service is a problem.

Words "best" and "perfect" are highly subjective terms. Your mileage may very.

cheers,
m²V2

well put it is not the cost of one computer that is the issue it is the cost of the many you buy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom