Best fin for big feet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2Bobbyo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Bought the Henderson 5mm boot for my size 13 foot. Well, I did not take my fins with me when I made this purchase. Anyway, now my big foot with this boot on will not even begin to go in the Scuba Pro jet fin. Any suggestions on which fins I should begin to look at?

I know someone with size 15 feet who wears the Hollis F1 LT fins. These are a lighter version of the Hollis F1 fins. And they apparently now come in other colors than just the original gray.

F1 LT FIns

for wide feet, try the xs scuba turtle fins (they go up to 3XL)

for just all around big, go for the 3XL jetfins (aka the old 2XL size)

although the 2XL hollis or jet fins should work for 5mm boots in size 13. i run size 13 evo rock boots in the hollis 2XL size

Those aren’t big feet but there a lot of options, lite fins, heavy fins, stiff, short, long what sort of diving do you do?

Deep6 xxl. You could park a truck in those things.

Just getting back into diving after a very long break. Having to buy new gear. Had my old jet fins. Still in good shape. Bought the boots and my feet won't go in them with the booties on. Use to dive with a 5 mm full suit with no problems. I ordered a pair of scuba socks that are much thinner, maybe that will work. Thanks for the suggestions. Will use them if the socks don't work.

In any case, welcome back to diving. Hope you don't get cold feet.

I'm sorry. I had to.

Hollis F1 XXL have a very generous pocket. A regular buddy nicknamed mine 'Pride of Portsmouth' and 'Pride of Bilbao'. This photo may add some context:

250px-Pride_of_Portsmouth_-_Portsmouth_Continental_Ferry_Port_19-03-05.jpg

However, they are on the heavy side. Great for drysuit, not so much for wetsuit.

I would say : Force Fins (whatever model you like) or Mares Avanti Quattro.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom