Tourist

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andrew Ramirez

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I talked to a family of tourist I saw yesterday. They told me they flew into Cozumel with no problems on AA.

We have this discussion going in ‘en masse’ in the ‘Cozumel-when can we go’ stream..

‘I’m in Cozumel as we speak with Americans.

Thank for the input. I'm waiting to see what happens with United in August / September.

Cheers,

I talked to a family of tourist I saw yesterday. They told me they flew into Cozumel with no problems on AA.
Was it a family of divers? If not, I am mystified as to why someone would go to Cozumel on a family vacation when so much of the island is shut down.

I believe AA has had at least one flight in/out of Coz daily from DFW.
ONE. The airline has exactly one plane that flies from DFW to Cozumel each day and does a rapid turnaround.

Was it a family of divers? If not, I am mystified as to why someone would go to Cozumel on a family vacation when so much of the island is shut down.

there are now around 6 separate families at my hotel in coz. Lots of kids/teens although several of them may be Mexican.

where are you staying

Presidente intercontinental. It was pretty much the only place open on Friday. Lots more opening tomorrow apparently. I was initially going to stay at the scuba dive place ‘the one which is pretty much 100% dive focused’ scuba club I think..but they were closed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom