Tourist

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Was it a family of divers? If not, I am mystified as to why someone would go to Cozumel on a family vacation when so much of the island is shut down.
It was 3 young girls and mom.and dad. It looked like mom and dad were divers.

I live here. I work for Blue Angel Resort.
This is why I encourage people to quote the post to which they are replying; very often there are several two way sub conversations going on in a thread, and when you just reply without quoting no one can tell who you are talking to or what you are responding to. In this case I'm pretty sure jbjclj wasn't talking to you, he was asking Ministryofgiraffes where he is staying.

Was it a family of divers? If not, I am mystified as to why someone would go to Cozumel on a family vacation when so much of the island is shut down.
Family, fishing and diving in that order a few of the reasons im going. Now you dont have to be MYSTIFIED.

Family, fishing and diving in that order a few of the reasons im going. Now you dont have to be MYSTIFIED.
Sorry, I still don't get it, but whatever floats yer boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom