Newest Edge Hog Product Catalog

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Islandheart

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
If you've not seen one of our recent Product Catalogs see this link... You may just be surprised

Consumer Guide

Hog Product Catalog.png

I kind of like the Total Buoyancy Control BCD, but I don't like the red color.

You can get the wing in black or black and red according to their catalog, but I did not see an option for a black back pad. It is a really nice bcd, and I can recommend Dive Right In Scuba and their periodic sales.

That looks like one really long short hose and necklace on the diver on the cover.

-Z

The harness in the catalog cover picture looks like an OMS with photoshop of the logo on the epaulettes. I think that the cover photo is a poor short hose configuration example.

...Agree with @Zef that the cover is a poor configuration example.

That is not what I said in my post and not what I meant to convey either. I like HOG as a company from a customer service standpoint and they make good products as well. It just struck me odd how long that necklaced 2nd stage's hose looks as well as the necklace. Whether it is a "poor configuration example" would require me to understand what configuration is being displayed and I find it difficult to follow the hose routing in the photo. Perhaps it someone's actual setup with reasons and purpose or perhaps it is just something that was staged for the photo shoot, I don't know. Not really a big deal for me to know either.

-Z

That is not what I said in my post and not what I meant to convey either. I like HOG as a company from a customer service standpoint and they make good products as well. It just struck me odd how long that necklaced 2nd stage's hose looks as well as the necklace. Whether it is a "poor configuration example" would require me to understand what configuration is being displayed and I find it difficult to follow the hose routing in the photo. Perhaps it someone's actual setup with reasons and purpose or perhaps it is just something that was staged for the photo shoot, I don't know. Not really a big deal for me to know either.

-Z
Not my intention to put words in your mouth.

I find that what would normally be considered the short hose is actually quite long along with a long bungee. I will edit to ensure there is no confusion.

Reactions: Zef
If you've not seen one of our recent Product Catalogs see this link... You may just be surprised

Consumer Guide

View attachment 590867

Um... Start Up package Builder on page 4 does not exist anymore.

Not my intention to put words in your mouth.

I find that what would normally be considered the short hose is actually quite long along with a long bungee. I will edit to ensure there is no confusion.

My 22" short hose looks long on some bungee's. I just started making my own Necklaces, perfect for my size.

Just like any product line, things change and as far a the photo goes, if I lined up 20 Techie divers or Rec level divers they would all look some what different from each other depending on their instructor and other dive influences...

I'm discussing that very thing, right at this moment, with one of the 170 instructors from across the US I work with constantly......

Reactions: Zef

Back
Top Bottom