Whites Diving New Venture...Sex Suit's?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dubious

Contributor
Reaction score
I was watching the 2nd episode of Amazon's original series Upload when the Intimate Suit Rental store the character walked into seemed strangely familiar. :oops:

There were mannequins dressed in Whites Diving drysuits with VR goggles. :rofl3: Apparently Whites adapted their suits to become VR Suits which in the first episode the main character is told, "The VR suits simulation is amazing..."

The last part of the scene shows the suits being cleaned with the sales clerk saying, "people think they can do anything in a rental.." I imagine this is the sort of attention our dive shops give their rental gear when it comes back.

Anyways, here is the clip from episode 2 of upload.

Hahahaha... Classic!

Not gonna lie, when I saw the title of this thread, I was thinking some sort of wetsuit with "ports" in appropriate (inappropriate?) places...... :rofl3: (like those split-pants that some Chinese dress their toddlers in)

But that clip was interesting.... I wonder if Whites will garner positive attention or negative attention from this LOL. That shot of the guy cleaning.... yikes!!! Is the series any good?

Not gonna lie, when I saw the title of this thread, I was thinking some sort of wetsuit with "ports" in appropriate (inappropriate?) places...... :rofl3: (like those split-pants that some Chinese dress their toddlers in)

But that clip was interesting.... I wonder if Whites will garner positive attention or negative attention from this LOL. That shot of the guy cleaning.... yikes!!! Is the series any good?
Just imagine managing buoyancy or worse, navigation in a current

would make completing more than 30 minutes of decompression more interesting

Would also give manufacturers even more reason to make drysuits more of a PITA.... Imagine the seals and fitting for those ports....Yikes!

If your junk always points True North you're good :wink:
Darn I'll always be lost then. Can't navigate with a compass with no junk needle

Two photos grabbed from Ep. 4. Water hose hooks into the inflator. This "non-rental' is not whites.

SUIT2.jpg

suit3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom