E lite+ ladies first vs E motion+ ladies first

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wstern5

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My wife is in the market for a new suit, what are the differences between E lite+ LF and the E motion+ LF?

Elite plus is supposed to be more durable than Emotion plus. Emotion plus is a bit lighter. My girlfriend and I both have Emotion plus. We use them from cold water in Canada to cave diving in Mexico and we haven’t have any problem with the suits.

My wife elite plus and loves it

The Elite Plus should indeed be more durable.

Which suit you choose depends on the diving you intend to do with it. Me and my partner bought the Elite Plus as our goal is cave diving. For "normal" recreational diving I think the Emotion will be fine.

Is “ladies first” a different cut then the women’s sizes on the other suits? My wife is very petite, and she is looking for a very well tailored suit.

Is “ladies first” a different cut then the women’s sizes on the other suits? My wife is very petite, and she is looking for a very well tailored suit.

My wife went with ladies first because it included the features and colors she liked. She's very petite and her suit is perfectly tailored to her. I don't know if their regular women's and the ladies first both have the same cut. I'm pretty sure they do, but can't say for sure. I will say compared to any other brand, santi really caters to women's bodies. Her suit has panels placed perfrectly to fit a woman's body.

LF is a different cut, and you can also choose Made to Measure

LF is a different cut, and you can also choose Made to Measure

The store where I got my Elite Plus LF always uses the "made to measure" option. Took us well over 2 hours to measure everything, including trying a standard size suit (+ undergarments) to decide which adaptations where necessary.

My previous suit was a standard size Waterproof Draco, the Santi has been a great upgrade :).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom