14 Day Quarantine on return to USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was told to quarantine for 14 days when I returned from the UK at the end of March. Our flight was greated by a CDC team, or deligates who went over and collected our forms. I was told that I could go our for essentials (food, medical treatment, etc) but to wear a mask and to avoid peak times. Granted, I landed in a county that was already under strick shelter in place requirements.

All this being said, I was not contacted after this initial landing questionare.

My daughter's employer has a strict 14 day quarantine policy when you return for any employee that leaves the Country. There are well over 10,000 employees there and the time off is unpaid.

Who really cares. It's now just the hunger games. If you're sensible stay home. If you’re stupid, hit the bars

Fixed that for you :thumb:

To my knowledge no one is actually enforcing any quarantine, at least not government. I do know a few companies that require it for their employees our company included, least in the beginning. Now that it is wide spread they do not require it for travel in the US. Has not been tested yet for out of the country. I do know 2 employees that were tested before returning to work after exposure without ppe.

RI was before they lifted the requirements. They would actually send officers to spot check the person was actually where they were supposed to be.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom