Wanted Womans Wetsuit for Cold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rob.mwpropane

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
My wife is 5'2" and weighs 125lbs. I'm interested to see if anyone has a suit laying around that would fit? I'd like maybe a 5-6mm semi dry, or even a 6-7mm farmer john (both top and bottom). It's just for local diving in the quarry.

I'm sure someone has something?

Thanks all!

Hello, I do have this brand NEW Deep See 6-7mm farmer john in men's small for $100 CAN ( roughly $73.50 US ) plus shipping.
Deep See 7mm Farmer John Size Small

Please let me know if this interests you
Thanks
Char

Is this for top and bottoms, or just bottoms?

This is just the bottoms. Sorry I read your post as you were looking for a farmer John. I possibly misunderstood.

No, maybe I should of clarified better. Looking for the whole suit.

I know there has to be someone on here who's wife showed a little interest in diving, and then hung it up....just like where I'll be in about 4 months, lol

Edit: I cleared that up in my post, thanks!

OP are you still looking for something? I have a 7mm Bare Velocity Women's wetsuit with a 7mm Bare Elastek Step-in Hooded Vest, both size 6 (I'm 5'4", 110 lbs). I used these for ~15 dives in <60 degree water, before I decided to retire from cold water diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom