Closed Hog Regulators FS Price Reduction

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ND5342

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Two Hog regulator Classic 2.0 setups (D2 yoke first stage and Classic 2.0 second stage) and one Hog Rec-Tek Octopus w/ Yellow Hose. These were purchased a year or two ago but never used. They have been tested for proper intermediate pressure and adjustment.

I am offering the following choices/ setups:

One Classic 2.0 regulator first and second stage with Hog Rec-Tek Octopus $260

Classic 2.0 regulator first and second stage $210.00

Rec-Tek Octopus with hose $75

I can ship the full regulator setups in a Medium Flat Rate Priority box for around $15.

IMG_1517.JPG
IMG_1520.JPG
IMG_1518.JPG
IMG_1519.JPG

Price reduction:

One Classic 2.0 regulator first and second stage with Hog Rec-Tek Octopus $250

Classic 2.0 regulator first and second stage $200.00

Rec-Tek Octopus with hose $65

Further price reduction:

One Classic 2.0 regulator first and second stage with Hog Rec-Tek Octopus $220 OBO

Classic 2.0 regulator first and second stage $175.00 OBO

Rec-Tek Octopus with hose $60 OBO

Also have an Edge Epic Octopus in excellent condition. Has never been rebuilt though.
$35 OBO or I will throw it in with a Classic Hog Set for an extra $20. I can also provide a service kit for $12 if needed.
IMG_1527.JPG
IMG_1528.JPG

IMG_1527.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1531.JPG
    IMG_1531.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 39
Hello. I am about to ship my regs off for service, and I was considering purchasing a new set and then saving my old set for my kids. Are these new regs? I have never used Hog regs but have heard good things. Thanks. J

Yes the Hog regulators are new just have been sitting around for a year or so. The Edge Octo is used but its internals are basically the same. I bought them for teaching but with everything going on I may not teach this year. I have used Hog regulators for a few years and I believe they are a great value. They are based off of older Apeks designs and are used by novices to technical and cave divers.

Update:

One Classic 2.0 regulator first and second stage with Hog Rec-Tek Octopus SOLD

Classic 2.0 regulator first and second stage $165.00 OBO

Rec-Tek Octopus with hose SOLD

Edge Epic $30 OBO or I will throw it in with a Classic Hog Set for an extra $20. I can also provide a service kit for $12 if needed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom