Hello from Denver Colorado

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CoDiver303

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey everybody! Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself as I am a new member since Friday but have been poking around for about two years. My name is Chad, from Denver Colorado, home dive center is A1 Scuba. Certified Open water in April 2018 and Received my "Master Scuba Diver" rating in December 2019 (not that I consider myself remotely near a Master). Courses I chose were Open Water (obviously) Adventure Diver, Advanced, Enriched Air, Nav, S&R, Rescue, Deep, wreck, and the DAN DFA Pro course which qualified for Neuro, O2, and HMLI. Currently a volunteer at the Downtown Aquarium (Mammals Side) on the waiting list for the dive team which COVID has pushed out a ways unfortunately. Proud Father of two beautiful English Bulldogs :) Most recent dive trip was to Anthony's Key in Roatan, Honduras in November, had to cancel Cozumel in May, COVID again :rant: but looking at being back in Mx. by July 3rd. Anyway, I think that's it. Looking forward to meeting you folks. Hope everyone is safe and has dive plans ready. Cheers!

Hello

That's exciting. Volunteering at an aquarium is on my bucket list. I hope you get on the dive team soon.
It Is! VERY fun place. Right before everything went to shite it sounded like they were going to speed up the process for me. Currently no idea, the aquarium just reopened last week but at such a limited capacity that us volunteers still can't be there. My local dive center also runs the aquarium public dive programs so have been considering going on the "Dive with the Sharks" dive again just to get in and support both places. We'll see though, Coz next weekend. Thank you for dropping in! Cheers Dubious!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom