I bought a house in Lake City

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Important question: How is Kater adjusting to this heat?

Looks like your setup is coming along nicely.

Sweet! It is nice to have a place with 3 scooter garage. :D

Kater seems have staked out his place with all of his toys.

Glad you are settling in.

Kater loves his house, n as long as I keep it up, he'll let me live here too:idk:

Not just a 3 scooter garage, but
a 3 scooter, 4 rebreather, 10x 300bar 50l of He Ar n o2, 53 other tanks, compressor n 750Kg of Sorb garage with its own AC.
The only tools I'm missing are a lath, milling machine, a TIG welding setup n the usual garden tools (I've never had a garden before). Before I get started fixing up the garage, I have to build the following furniture:
2 Coffee tables, 3 chests of drawers for the bedrooms, 2 small cabinets for the TV n Stereo, cabinet for the laserprinter n supplies and 3 diningroom cabinets, all of stained Mexican Pine like my nighttables.
Still gotta find a CD/DVD/BluRay rack too before I can start making a toolrack backframe that is almost 8' long, hang up an 8' long clothes hanger and make a freestanding frame for all the partsboxes which will make the garage much better organized.

I promised myself that I would start and go diving in July, hopefully with The Chairman, since if I wait untill everything is set up to my satisfaction I won't get in any diving this year:tired:

Michael

Important question: How is Kater adjusting to this heat?

Looks like your setup is coming along nicely.

Doesn't seem to bother him, and as long as he is outside the diningroom door is open to the outside.
Nice quiet neighborhood, with good neighbors and since I bought a Colt Defender, and took a basic pistol course that didn't teach me anything that I didn't know since I was competing internationally in IPSC matches 33 years ago. Have a 14 July appointment in order to pay $119 along with my CCW application. I did learn that my speed is a long way away from what it was back then and that stock Colt guns shoot just as badly as they have always done. I already modified the Novak sights and throated the barrel, but a lot of work will be necessary before the pistol stays inside a 2" circle at 25M - I may have to buy and fit a match barrel if nothing else works.
Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom