Question How do you start ScubaBoard?

How do you Bookmark ScubaBoard?

• ScubaBoard's Home page

• Unread Watched Threads

• Watched Forums

• Other, please tell us more

Results are only viewable after voting.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I enter at Lesser Antilles (Bonaire/Curacao fan :)) then hit recent posts.

I lurk into the homepage (scubaboard.com), glance at the ads on the splash page, and click on 'Recent Posts'. (You don't see new posts if you are not logged in.)

I then scan the left side of the screen for recent thread activity to see if it is worth the trouble of logging in...

Recent posts. My browser knows if I type 's' in the address bar that is what I want. New posts is just a sea of unread thread titles. Recent posts gives me more context of what I'd read already and what I skipped over as uninteresting. Though the feature of --- below here has not been updated since you last looked --- is helpful.

Then watched threads and forums.

recent posts
id also like too see a 'new post' button in the menu bar then selecting sub forum rather then the other way around

I search in Bing for Google, search for scuba board, click on the search result in a new tab, log in and begin informing everyone about how much of an expert I am.

Why does clicking on new posts first put you into recent posts?

I start up SB: ScubaBoard , and then click "recent posts"....

don't know if I could start there somehow...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom