Regulator rack?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

icechip

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I find I have enough regulator set-ups that I need some sort of rack to keep them on. I already have/use the variety of plastic hangers pictured below but I was wondering if anybody had some other idea that they have found or built that might work better?

Attachments

• iu-1.jpeg
    iu-1.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 52
I keep my doubles regulators curled up inside a partially-inflated Halcyon wing in a same-size bin on top of a double fleece and drysuit.....like cozy baby bunnies. When I go diving, the backplate w/attached gauges and light canister go on top (like an arched cap). The light head rides with the cozy baby bunnies. Since I started doing this, I've never forgotten anything.

Use that kind of stuff (less glittering one though), no idea what the English for it btw... No hole to drill, ready to use.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.2or2eGlrx03FEZrxTRps8gHaHq%26pid%3DApi&f=1.jpg

I have always used a series of the shorter Rubbermaid tubs; good for soaking; good for dust-free storage; and can accommodate a number of regulators and full-face masks . . .

Back
Top Bottom