Amazon River Pink Dolphins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Showreel of y favorite footage from a city in the middle of the Amazon Rainforest. Aerial and underwater footage of the pink river dolphins and much more. If you like the video, consider subscribbing to the channel, there is more scuba related content in the channel.

Obrigado. Lindo

where were you able to dive with the dolphins. Were were in the Amazon outside Leticia, Colombia a few years back and I didn't even hear about the option of diving. That, and the dolphins were very skittish.

Cool place! Enjoyed the drone shots.

I'm surprised that the dolphin were so friendly especially since they don't like being touched on their head or nose, as a rule.

Indeed, but all the interaction was performed by them. They chose to approach, and allowed it. Those waters are very murky, no more than 6ft of visibility. I was very surprised with this proximity. Those encounters are not rare at this place, but this was the first time that so many, stayed for so long time, and so close!! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom