Officially Cancelled!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, someone touched on this in a previous post.. even if my trip and flights hadn't been cancelled, the company I work for is adhering to the recommendations set forth by the state of Kansas which states that anyone coming back from foreign travel should quarantine for 14 days. That would be at the cost of my own vacation days. I just can't see using up 3 weeks of vacation time for a 1 week vacation. I don't have that much to spare!!

So, someone touched on this in a previous post.. even if my trip and flights hadn't been cancelled, the company I work for is adhering to the recommendations set forth by the state of Kansas which states that anyone coming back from foreign travel should quarantine for 14 days. That would be at the cost of my own vacation days. I just can't see using up 3 weeks of vacation time for a 1 week vacation. I don't have that much to spare!!
Things are changing almost daily regarding travel and restrictions and I am guessing this is the way its going to be for at least this summer and going into the fall (absent an extraordinary medical breakthrough).

Yes, seems to be status quo here in Canada as well unfortunately for most..

My understanding is that an "instant" test is no good you have to get a PCR test that goes to a lab. This is taking 7-10 days to get the results in Virginia.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom