Trip Report Florida Dive Trip June 27 to July 7, 2020

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

107394520_10223444088475550_3730209778187510247_o.jpg

Well deck from the catwalk on the starboard side.

Hi Greg,

Your 32 dives in 11 days makes my 29 dives in 12 days look pretty wimpy, I will just have to try harder :). Glad you had such a nice visit to Florida, thanks for sharing it with us. Hope to dive with you in Florida soon.

Hi Greg,

Your 32 dives in 11 days makes my 29 dives in 12 days look pretty wimpy, I will just have to try harder :). Glad you had such a nice visit to Florida, thanks for sharing it with us. Hope to dive with you in Florida soon.
Wimpy is one thing you are not my friend! I went back through and did a recount- it was actually 34 dives-- but a lot of those were pretty short ones on the wrecks. Those averaged about 38 minutes due to depth and residual nitrogen loading.

Great series of posts, thanks @Trailboss123 . You really made me miss the Keys. My brother & I had a place on Big Pine for 20+ years. During that time my wife and I spent long stretches there during the summer and loved the diving. We sold the place a couple years before the BIG storm pushed through as my brother was no longer able to travel and I wasn't there enough to do the place justice. Sometimes times change and you turn the page. :) My wife and & I have "replaced" the Keys with lots of dive travel over the past few years, but it's wonderful to be reminded of the gem we have within our own shores. I think it's about time for another Keys trip. We still have friends there and really, what are friends for...:):clearmask::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Great series posts, thanks @Trailboss123 . You really made me miss the Keys. My brother & I had a place on Big Pine for 20+ years. During that time my wife and I spent long stretches there during the summer and loved the diving. We sold the place a couple years before the BIG storm pushed through as my brother was no longer able to travel and I wasn't there enough to do the place justice. Sometimes times change and you turn the page. :) My wife and & I have "replaced" the Keys with lots of dive travel over the past few years, but it's wonderful to be reminded of the gem we have within our own shores. I think it's about time for another Keys trip. We still have friends there and really, what are friends for...:):clearmask::bounce::bounce::bounce:
Glad to have provided some entertainment. mI always enjoy your dive reports and posts.

Looking back on your posts, I am pretty sure we were on the same boat. Were you diving with Kelly?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom