Special on BP/Wing combos. #18 #23 or #35 lift.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My 18 has just about 23 lb of actual lift, my 35 is almost 43, if I only had the 35 for cold and warm it wold dive perfectly and although it’s not bulky it about twice as bulky that the 18 which is why I use a different wing in warm water, it hours of plane travel to get to warm water and rarely a direct flight and I don’t trust the airlines to get my dive stuff there, light and compact matters.

lets put the reverse. if you add 1 lb of weight on me. i go crazy

That's all fine and good, but we're talking about buoyancy in a wing, not weight. You don't have to have all 23lbs of lift inflated in the wing. Let it all out. I would be really surprised if most people could tell the difference between the few lbs of lift you put in either wing on a dive.

In FL I have a little air in my 35# wing. In the quarry,.. well I add a little more.....

When we finally get some sense of normal again, factories start production again, working capitol becomes available again I'll be glad to re-stock every item I'm out of. When that time will come your guess is as good as mine.
Living in a state of limbo is a very difficult situation for small business owners like myself and thousands of others.

When we finally get some sense of normal again, factories start production again, working capitol becomes available again I'll be glad to re-stock every item I'm out of. When that time will come your guess is as good as mine.
Living in a state of limbo is a very difficult situation for small business owners like myself and thousands of others.
i agree . sorry for the rush. just got my freedom plate. a few days ago. took 3 months to ship to my country, i actually forgot about it. with a quarantined city and all i forgot to order the bladder. ill be waiting for the 18 lb bladder. let me know if its available

i agree . sorry for the rush. just got my freedom plate. a few days ago. took 3 months to ship to my country, i actually forgot about it. with a quarantined city and all i forgot to order the bladder. ill be waiting for the 18 lb bladder. let me know if its available

I'm in the same boat, just got my freedom plate today. I'm swapping over my older wing to it but it's not as optimal as the VDH wing. Can't wait for them to get back in stock!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom